Predator Software Privacy Statement
The following Predator Software Privacy Statement applies to Predator’s web sites and to Predator Software's business operations.
- We don't sell or provide your personal information to third parties. The use of personal information by Predator Software is for the sole purpose of improving your experience with Predator Software.
- We may collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with support services or in connection with a job application.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from 3rd party sources to help us improve overall accuracy and completeness and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- We collect information relating to your use of our web sites through various technologies, which may include cookies.
- Should a data breach occur at Predator Software, we will notify everyone affected within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- To support ecommerce, general website analytics and for marketing purposes.
- To personalize your experience with Predator Software, make interactions easier and for usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- Within your browser you may turn cookies off.
- Within your browser you may use incognito mode.
- Only use secure browsers.
- Only use secure search engines.
- Only use the internet via a VPN.
- You may make a privacy request via email at any time.
- As a resident of California, you may make a CCPA request via email at any time or call 503-292-7151 ext 1101 during normal business hours.
- As a citizen of the EU, you may make a GDPR request via email at any time.
NOTE: Within your email, please detail your privacy, CCPA or GDPR request to Predator Software.